January 5, 2008

A TWIST IN MY STORY



I've always wanted to have a Secondhand Serenade album. Too bad we don't really get to experience it here in third world Philippines. This is one of the reasons why I'm not completely against illegal music downloads. Coz if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have known about a lot of great artists and their works. John Vesely aka Secondhand Serenade is part of that. More about Second Serenade's upcoming album after the jump.

The new album 'A TWIST IN MY STORY' is a product of John's collaboration with two industry heavyweight producers, Danny Lohner (Nine Inch Nails, Angels & Airwaves) and Butch Walker (Fall Out Boy, The All-American Rejects), as well as venturing into "a whole bunch of different styles of songs."

"I kept a lot of those same things from the first album because the way I write didn’t change. It just became more complex. Some changes were necessary this time around because of the developments I’ve had as a person and as a performer."

Secondhand Serenade's sophomore album drops February 19, 2008.

SOURCE: SECONDHAND SERENADE'S MYSPACE

0 COMMENTS:


Your Ad Here